RE: opp layer query apis (was RE: omap3 pm: dependency between opp layer and cpufreq)

Ok here is the need. Let us suppose I know the opp type (OPP_MPU, OPP_L3 ...) etc and the frequency and I need to get the voltage. Today I have to do the following
	struct omap_opp *opp = opp_find_freq_exact/opp_find_freq_floor/opp_find_freq_ceil(type, freq);
	u32 volt = opp_get_voltage(opp).

As a user of opp layer it would be much simpler for me to do
	opp_get_volt(type, freq, exact/ceil/floor) as  I really do not care about the opp struct at all.

Now let us suppose I have the opp type and the voltage I need to put the vdd associated with it to. Today there is no way to retrieve the frequency from the opp layer.

Again as a user of the opp layer I would like to have an API
	u32 freq = opp_get_freq(type, volt)

Regards
Thara