RE: omap3 pm: dependency between opp layer and cpufreq

Nishanth,

When setting via mpurate, we need to get the appropriate voltage
corresponding to the mpurate so that right combination can be done.

This is where the mapping between freq and voltage needs to be queried.
And OPP layer is best placed to provide the info... without duplication.
The mechanism of changing the voltage itself can vary on the PMIC.

BTW, I am getting ready to submit an updated patch for mpurate. Just
waiting for an early resolution to this discussion.

~sanjeev