RE: VDD1 voltage after resume from idle

I not using SRF - vanilla no-op layer.

The optimization is check for is_autocomp_active and is_sr_reset flags.
unless both are set, there is no real processing in the both the functions.

However, I it is possible that voltage processor has lost the configuration
set earlier via sr_configure_vp(). Only thing still puzzling me is that
same behavior occurs even when enable_off_mode=0 (Only sleep_while_idle=1).

Or, it may just be something missing at init...

Best regards,
Sanjeev