Re: [ANNOUNCE] updated PM branch, based on 2.6.32-rc1

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Kevin Hilman
<khilman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Kevin Hilman <khilman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Kevin Hilman <khilman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> >> FYI...
> >>
> >> I haven't figured out exactly why yet, but this patch gets things
> >> working again.
> >>
> >> Basically, I'm just leaving smart-idle disabled all the time.
> >>

> > I've discovered that this is only needed when using the older u-boot
> > binary I was downloading from beagleboard.org.  I've had lots of PM
> > headaches when using this u-boot and I had forgotten that I had
> > (re)flashed with it.
> >
> > If I build and use a u-boot from the u-boot-ti repo[1], I don't have
> > this problem anymore.
>
> Scratch that.  Operator error.  Actually, I still do have this
> particular problem, but upgrading u-boot solved some other unrelated
> problems.
>
> Sorry for the noise.

Hi,

I updated both x-loader and u-boot. And I also pulled the latest
omap-pm and did a fresh build. I noticed there is a commit that should
fix the serial port issue.

Unfortunately I am still plagued by it.

X-Loader 1.41
U-Boot 2009.08 (Oct 09 2009 - 15:59:45)
Latest omap-om git pull (b7ecc865c5f0885fae4c4401fa78a24084f45c40).

 / Juha