Re: omap_hsmmc + gta04 + sdio irq + runtime_suspend + 4 bit = trouble

* Andreas Kemnade <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [181106 21:37]:
> Hi Tony,
>
> On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 12:39:14 -0800
> Tony Lindgren <tony@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > * Andreas Kemnade <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [181106 20:24]:
> > > Mainline kernel gives only about 100KByte/s, with sdio irqs I get >
> > > 1000KByte/s.
> >
> > That does not sound right at all. To me it sounds like the SDIO
> > irq is not working at all during runtime for your SoC? Is that
>
> no wakeirq, no sdio irq:
>         ret = omap_hsmmc_configure_wake_irq(host);
>         if (!ret)
>                 mmc->caps |= MMC_CAP_SDIO_IRQ;

Hmm strange. I'd first suspect that the board actually uses
some alternative pin dat1 if the interrupts don't work and
if an alternative pin is available.. But I bet you've already
checked that during the thread.

> > omap34xx/35xx BTW? I think there were some SDIO interrupt issue
> > on those compared to 37xx.
> >
> dm3730.

Even stranger. All I can say it works fine for me as tested
with mwifiex on 37xx evm with a SDIO mwitiex card in the MMC
slot. And the extra dts patch for it that I posted earlier.

Then again, mwifiex does not need the 1-bit mode AFAIK.

Regards,

Tony