Re: Touchscreen getting stuck on resume or blanking briefly

Hi,
A quick update, I've been informed that DSS2 does not support off mode. So perhaps if someone has a solution as to why the GPIO Led that is connected to the system heartbeat varies upon resume, it would be one small step towarding fixing these issues.

Also, application of the full set of pm patches (191 in total) renders my touchscreen inoperable. Any ideas why that might happen?

Best regards,

Elvis