Re: Bringing up the BRCM43362 on Beaglebone Black

* Michael Eskowitz <MichaelE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [160609 10:10]:

> The missed interrupts issue sounds likely.  There are pins on the module
> that I do not have connected to the Beaglebone board.  I wanted to run
> jumpers from the module to the P9 header on the Beaglebone.  I can define
> gpios as input or output in the pinmux definition for mmc1, but I do not
> know how to get the driver to recognize these and use them.  I tried
> grepping the brcmfmac source code for a clue, but I did not find any
> reference to any pin definitions.
>
> How do I associate these gpio lines with the driver?

The omap_hsmmc.c driver supports configuring two interrupts, and
two named pinctrl states. See PINCTRL_STATE_IDLE in the driver.

You need to define the dat1 GPIO mux mode as the PINCTRL_STATE_IDLE
in the dts file, and add that as the second interrupt using the
interrupts-extended binding.

Andreas may have a related patch available, so added him to cc.

Regards,

Tony