Re: Bringing up the BRCM43362 on Beaglebone Black

* Michael Eskowitz <MichaelE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [160608 13:46]:
> Some progress, but I'm hoping that someone can give me a clue...
>
> I have set up the pins on mmc0 according to the TI pinmux tool and I am
> following the example from the kernel documentation which shows how to setup
> a node with properties controlling the Broadcom wireless device.  (See the
> dtsi snippets below)
>
> The board detects the 43362 module and attempts to load the firmware and
> nvram data.  Unfortunately, inserting the module after the board is up
> causes things to die and booting with the module in the SDIO slot causes me
> to end up at the initramfs prompt.

Sounds like possibly 43362 driver bug maybe. Could be caused by
spurious or missed interrupts. You may need to add the sdio dat1
remuxing to GPIO during idle using the pinctrl named states in
your dts file.

Regards,

Tony