RE: Query about DSP_Close() function

Hi Ameya,

> I am trying to make sure that when an application closes a file handle
> all the resources are freed properly.

-- The current Bridge resource cleanup design is handling the resource cleanup in the Bridge open as opposed to do Bridge close.
The Bridge Open function loops through cleaning up the resources (that weren't freed by the User applications) of all the processes that were killed.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Hari