Fwd: OMAP1: mcbsp clocks

Resent as plain text since that's what the linux-omap mail server accepts.

Sorry for the double post (to those who got 2 copies).

-----------

Hi everyone.

First, I'm relatively new to the list and I'm still catching up with
the etiquette to follow.
So, if I break it somehow, please do let me know. It's not my
intention to do so.

Now, I know that the OMAP16xx line of processors is composed (as far
as I know) by the following:

* 1610
* 1611
* 1621
* 1623

Does anybody know about the differences between them and / or about a
document explaining them?

The reason I'm looking for this information is because I've a 1611 SDP
that I'd like to use to boot Linux and some other OSes, but don't know
much about it (compared to the later OMAP families). I would like to
be aware of the differences between them so that I can better select
the versions of the software I'd like to use (in order to avoid
incompatibilities).

Your help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.

Cheers,

Alex B.