RE: android on omap

Running out of ideas here.  It just opens the ashmem device and makes two ioctl calls - one to set a label and the other allocate the size.  If either fail, you get the error.  Device permissions could be an issue or there isn't enough memory to successfully allocate.  Since it worked before, I would guess device permissions.  The init.rc script does remount / as read only.  I would test /dev/ out by getting into the console and seeing if I can read, write, create a device - preferably as a non-root user - since dalik will most likely be running as a non-prived user.

...Kd