RE: [rfc] [patch] clean up to ehci-omap (Was: Re: [patch] omap: usb: ehci: fix use of hcd->regs)

Hi Felipe, Paul,

Your patches apply fine, but when you insmod the ehci module, we go into
an infinite loop. Looks like some error reading a bit in CM_IDLEST2.

Attached patch removes the infinite loop for now and at least enumeration
can then happen. Ideally the clock framework should be taking care of
enabling DPLL5 when the corresponding clocks are enabled, but this does not
happen today.

@ Paul,
	Would it be possible for you to look at this please?

Regards,
Anand