From: Ajit Motra [mailto:motraat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 2:06 PM
To: Hiremath, Vaibhav
Subject: Re: V4L on OMAP3

Hi,

  I am not able to open device node, fd_v4l = open(v4l_device, O_RDWR)
returns -1. I read documents and suspected that its read only. I tried
with that also it still does not work. (crwxrwxrwx    1 504
504       81,   0 Mar 12  2004 /dev/video0) is available in /dev. I have
less experience with Linux but I have used color conversions using v4l
in past. I was successful with framebuffer part. /dev/fb0 opens just ok
and all ioctls are working fine for framebuffer on the same board.

Regards
Ajit Motra