From: linux-omap-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-omap-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ajit Motra
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:39 PM
To: linux-omap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: V4L on OMAP3

Hello,

We received OMAP3 board from TI. This has linux from mistral on this. There is a node /dev/video0 on this but when I try to open this using O_RDONLY or O_RDWR option, this does not open device. Is V4L functionality missing in this case?
We are using Linux version 2.6.22.1. We have registered our EVB on TI website but there are no new updates for OMAP3503.

Thanks
Motra