Re: omap osk and mistral touchscreen-ads7846

Hi,

i cross-compiled the tslib for my filesystem as mentioned in:
http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/linux-omap-open-source/2005-March/003174.html

and i have put the executables in the filesystem.
when i do
/usr/X11/bin/ts_calibrate

i dont get any "calibration request" on the LCD.
But when i do:

cat /dev/input/event1

i could see that i get stuff on my host computer when i touch the
screen. which means that my toucscreen is associated with event1. i
have even set up the proper environment variables. but running
ts_calibrate doesnt respond.

could someone tell me if am missing something?

thank you,
warm regards,
Shareef

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 9:11 AM, mohammed shareef <mdshareef@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> fortunately looks like am getting interrupts when i touch the
> touchscreen. i can say this because the spi interrupts were
> incremented when i touched. here is the output:
>
> # cat /proc/interrupts
>           CPU0
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 160:       2997        GPIO  eth0
> 164:          0        GPIO  spi2.0
>
> # cat /proc/interrupts
>           CPU0
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 160:       3030        GPIO  eth0
> 164:          5        GPIO  spi2.0
>
> we can observe that it has increased from 0 to 5.
>
> do i need some executable files in my filesystem to calibrate it?
>
> thanx and regards,
> Shareef
>
> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 2:34 PM, arun c <arun.edarath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:53 PM, mohammed shareef <mdshareef@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> hi arun/all,
>>>
>>> when i do cat for interrupts i get:
>>>
>>> # cat /proc/interrupts
>>>           CPU0
>>>  19:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  20:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  21:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  22:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  23:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  24:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  25:       9834         MPU  LCD DMA
>>>  31:          3         MPU  lcdc
>>>  33:          1         MPU  omap-keypad
>>>  36:        313         MPU  i2c_omap
>>>  46:        148         MPU  serial
>>>  54:      19893         MPU  32KHz timer
>>>  78:          0         MPU  peripheral wakeup
>>>  85:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  86:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  87:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  88:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  89:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  90:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  91:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  92:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  93:          0         MPU  DMA
>>>  94:          0         MPU  DMA
>>> 160:       1409        GPIO  eth0
>>> 164:         24        GPIO  spi2.0
>>> 178:          0        GPIO  serial wakeup
>>> 197:          0        GPIO  serial wakeup
>>> 209:      19773        GPIO  serial wakeup
>>> 222:          0        GPIO  omap_cf
>>> 353:          0       MPUIO  tps65010