Re: omap osk and mistral touchscreen-ads7846

Hi,

fortunately looks like am getting interrupts when i touch the
touchscreen. i can say this because the spi interrupts were
incremented when i touched. here is the output:

# cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
160:       2997        GPIO  eth0
164:          0        GPIO  spi2.0

# cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
160:       3030        GPIO  eth0
164:          5        GPIO  spi2.0

we can observe that it has increased from 0 to 5.

do i need some executable files in my filesystem to calibrate it?

thanx and regards,
Shareef