Re: [RFC/PATCH 0/5] HDQ/1-wire support for OMAP2430/3430

* Madhusudhan Chikkature Rajashekar <madhu.cr@xxxxxx> [071210 04:02]:
> Hi,
>
> >You resolved all issues with patchet we were talking about, so I only
> >would like to see documentation update about how hdq operates in w1
> >stack and kernel parameters you are using in the driver.
>  Sure. I will write the necessary documentation.
>
> Thanks,
> Madhu

Madhu, can you please repost your complete series one more time? Please
make sure the message subject describes what the patch does instead of
the same subject for all of them. The subject line appears in the git-commit
message, and it's a pain to re-edit each patch before applying.

Thanks,

Tony
-