Re: Best way to shut down NILFS2? (umount hang issue)...

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 2013-09-26 at 17:19 -0400, Michael L. Semon wrote:

> Update:  Now I understand why you can't reproduce the issue.  I reduced
> the test scripts down to something like this:

Ok. Thank you. I'll try to reproduce again.

> I have one kernel for which I can remove config items, and I have one
> kernel where I have to enable kernel config items.  Other than
> CONFIG_POSIX_MQUEUE, what items does nilfs_cleanerd need to start?
> I have yet to get it started from a minimal kernel config.

I don't try to use NILFS2 with minimal kernel config. But you can get
some details from FAQ [1]. As far as I can see, you need to enable:
CONFIG_SHMEM, CONFIG_TMPFS, CONFIG_POSIX_MQUEUE.

Thanks,
Vyacheslav Dubeyko.

[1] http://www.nilfs.org/en/faq.html