Re: very large mount time after unxepected power down

dmesg:
[53994.254432] NILFS warning: mounting unchecked fs
[56686.968229] NILFS: recovery complete.
[56686.969316] segctord starting. Construction interval = 5 seconds,
CP frequency < 30 seconds

messages:
Nov 15 10:57:06 router kernel: [53994.254432] NILFS warning: mounting
unchecked fs
Nov 15 11:42:02 router kernel: [56686.968229] NILFS: recovery complete.
Nov 15 11:42:02 router kernel: [56686.969316] segctord starting.
Construction interval = 5 seconds, CP frequency < 30 seconds

May be there is some kernel config option to get more debug output?

As for fsck, I have not found it in git public repo, so where can I
get the latest version?
Александров Сергей Васильевич