Re: very large mount time after unxepected power down

Hi,
The bug appeared again. And apparently it's a kernel one.
My bad that I didn't notice that the CPU activity wals in kernel space.
The mount process hangs inside mount call itself. I've an strace
output, but it's not informative, it perfectly normal besides the hang
in mount call.
I've a very few experience in catching kernel bugs like that, but I'll
do my best to help.

According to my observations, the bug takes place only after emergency
power down after a rather long uptime, may be even the time it takes
to mount the partition is proportional to ether uptime or the amount
of io since last mount.

I left FS unclean, so it is possible to do some tests, but I would
like to see it up and running as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Aleksandrov Sergey Vasil'evich