Re: Recommended partition scheme for nilfs2

Just one more thing.

For btrfs and other file systems, it is customary to have a separate boot
partition, so that at a minimum, you have 3 partitions - /boot, Swap, and
/. Would that be a problem for nilfs2?

If it is ok to have a separate boot partition, does it make sense to use
nilfs2 on it? Or is it better to use a non-journaling file system, like
Linux Native (ext2) on the boot partition, and nilfs2 on /.

Thanks for your time.

--
Fini D.