Re: Recommended partition scheme for nilfs2

Thank you.

With regards to /home, will there be a negative impact on the way nilfs2
works if /home is on a separate partition?

On Ubuntu and nilfs2, Ubuntu's installer does not have nilfs2 as a file
system option, how did you install Natty N. on nilfs2?

I know these are not dev-related questions, but I'm planning on writing
several nilfs2-related tutorials, and need to know exactly how a disk
should be partitioned for it.

Thanks,

--
Fini D.