RE: Zombie / Orphan open files

Hi Olga

This is great info !

Can you make sure that the host principal is not granted any
read or write access ( via  ACL entry, owner, group or Everyone access)
to the actual directory and file being opened.

If, by spec or well established convention,  the client host principal just needs to submit the "close request"
to the NFS server ; but, needs no access to the actual directory tree or files, then
my NAS vendor will need to take action.

If I need to grant directory / file access to all host principals on-site
I will probably get serious computer-security opposition.

Thanks !

Andy