Re: NFS server regression in kernel 5.13 (tested w/ 5.13.9)

I just tried the same mount with 4 different nfsvers values: 3, 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2

At first I thought it might be "working" because I only got freezes
with 4.2 at first, but I went back and re-tested (to be sure) and got
freezes with all 4 versions. So the nfsvers setting doesn't seem to
have an impact. I did verify at each pass that the 'nfsvers=' value
was present and correct in the mount output.

FYI: another user posted on the archlinux reddit with a similar issue,
I suggested they try with a 5.12 kernel and that "solved" the issue
for them as well.

- mike