Re: NFS server regression in kernel 5.13 (tested w/ 5.13.9)

5.12.15-arch1:
===============
14723 137 0.00921938

5.13.12-arch1: (no freezes)
15333 206 0.013257

5.13.12-arch1: (with freezes)
9230 299 0.0313779

So a decent bump w/ 5.13, and even more with the freezes.
This machine is an older Opteron server w/ nforce networking. Not sure
how much offloading it actually does.

- mike