Re: running NFS in LXC

Hi JB,

On 02/15/18 16:45, J. Bruce Fields wrote:

Harald is talking about LXC, and there are still a few problems there.

Jeff, do you object to going back to our plan B for reboot recovery (the
daemon)?  The usermode helper containerization seems stalled and I have
to admit I'm probably not going to take it on myself.  That might be the
only knfsd-in-a-container obstacle left.

I have no clue about plan B, but it would be very nice if this feature
(running NFServer in a container) could be completed.

Regards
Harri