Re: unhandled error -10026

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:33 PM, J. Bruce Fields <bfields@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> William, is this easy to reproduce?  Would it be possible to get a
> network trace covering the problem?

Unfortunately not. The issue doesn't appear to be reproduced often so
it is difficult for me to debug; but if I find a way to reproduce it,
I will come back with some more information.
I will also dig on server side code and check the cases it could
answer this error.

Thank you for all this information,
--
William