Re: nfsd (and lock) changes for 3.2

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:41:43PM -0500, Tom Tucker wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>
> What does RDMA Non Support mean exactly? Maybe I could help if it's
> a resource issue?

My notes are here:

	http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/Server_4.0_and_4.1_issues#Clarify_RDMA_non-support

Feel free to edit that.  (That also includes a pointer to some notes you
made on 4.1 and RDMA, though mainly focusing on the client side.)

Initially my minimal goal is just to make sure that the NFSv4.1 server
errors out cleanly at the start when a client attempts to use RDMA.

--b.