Re: (k)ubuntu NFS bug

Thanks again for the suggestions. I'm not sure what solution would work, if anything, but my problem is fixed.

I upgraded all of my systems to Kubuntu 10.10 and NFS is working again.
I assume there is some type of compatibility bug, but it is not work
tracing the root problem now. This took a bit of time, but it is probably for the better that the other systems are all upgraded now.

Jim Anderson
ezjab@xxxxxxxx
(908)329-0586

On 04/30/2011 03:20 PM, Jim Rees wrote:
Jim Anderson wrote:

   Thank you for the suggestions. If I understood right, I should try:

   >>>  mount -t nfs duke:/mnt/myFiles /mnt/myFiles -O proto=udp
   and
   >>>  mount -t nfs duke:/mnt/myFiles /mnt/myFiles -O nfsvers=3

I'm not sure what that will do but I don't think it's what you want.  Try
these:

mount -o proto=udp duke:/mnt/myFiles /mnt/myFiles
mount -o nfsvers=3 duke:/mnt/myFiles /mnt/myFiles