Re: [pnfs] Fall 2010 Bakeathon

I decided for October 4-8 2010.

/Sorin

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:37:00 -0400, William A. (Andy) Adamson <androsadamson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I vote for Sept 24-Oct 7.

-->Andy

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 4:44 AM, Benny Halevy <bhalevy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorin, regarding possible dates, if possible let's try to avoid a conflict
with the SNIA Storage Developer Conference 2010 that's scheduled for
September 20 - 23, 2010 in Santa Clara (http://www.snia.org/events/storage-developer2010/)

I suggest we schedule within one of two windows: Sept 7-19 or Sept 24-Oct 7.
The week before the SNIA conference (week of 9/13) or right after
(9/27) would work best as far as travelling goes.

Thanks!

Benny