Fall 2010 Bakeathon

Sorin, regarding possible dates, if possible let's try to avoid a conflict
with the SNIA Storage Developer Conference 2010 that's scheduled for
September 20 - 23, 2010 in Santa Clara (http://www.snia.org/events/storage-developer2010/)

I suggest we schedule within one of two windows: Sept 7-19 or Sept 24-Oct 7.
The week before the SNIA conference (week of 9/13) or right after
(9/27) would work best as far as travelling goes.

Thanks!

Benny