Re: NFS stops responding

Hrm, for me the problem seems (so far) to have gone away when I use
"udp" instead of "tcp" with the nfs mount. (Maybe it was related to the
tcp over tcp bad idea, http://sites.inka.de/bigred/devel/tcp-tcp.html )

And, now that I think of it, I was using "udp" originally, and only
recently was forced to use "tcp" due to some bizarre error, which seems
to have resolved itself.