Re: nfs4 delegation - couple of questions - 6.10.3-custom kernel

Thank you for the answer,

reg 1,  in which cases the server should increase the seqid in the
delegation stateid then?

Another question regarding locks, in case the client has only write
delegation stateid (for example while using WANT_DELEGATION or
OPEN4_SHARE_ACCESS_WANT_OPEN_XOR_DELEGATION), which means he can cache
opens and locks, in case of a recall -  the stateid of the opens and
the locks will be the stateid of the delegation ?