nfs4 delegation - couple of questions - 6.10.3-custom kernel

scenario 1 that I tested - 2 opens from the same client different
owners (pcap attached).
I'm wondering what should be the behavior in case the server received
2 opens with access read with want_read_deleg.
I thought the server should give the same delegation state in the 2nd
open and increase the seqid but I see the server doesn't grant
delegation at all, can you explain it please?

Another behavior that I'm trying to understand is size,change  attrs
in cb_getattr, I tested the following scenario:

 client 1 open for write
client 1 write
client 2 do stat on file
client 1 write again
client 2 do stat on file again

Each stat caused the serv to send cb_geattr but in the response from
the client I saw the same change and size values, can you explain it?

both serv and client versions

> ]$ uname -r
> 6.10.3-custom

Thanks,