Re: RPC service registration timeout

I think a second or two is way too short, but I do wonder if it can't
issue the unregisters asynchronously, and in parallel. Then it can
wait for them all, with a timeout maybe on the order of 10 to 15
seconds. A couple of retries while waiting sounds reasonable.

Making the wait interruptible seems dicey. Once the deregistration
is started, it seems like it should always make a best attempt to
complete it. Also, nfsd is usually started as a service, so there's
not likely to be a user.

Tom.