Re: next/master boot: 179 boots: 11 failed, 167 passed with 1 offline (next-20180731)

On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 03:26:40PM +0100, Srinivas Kandagatla wrote:

> Mark, am not sure what is the best way to go, but I would suggest to remove
> this offending patch, I will rework on this in the mean time, or try to see
> if component framework can be made more flexible to handle such use-cases.

Yup, probably best to revert as we don't immediately have a fix (I'm
drawing a blank too).  Can you send me a patch for the revert with a
description of the problem please?  If not I'll pull one together but it
might be tomorrow before I get to it.