Re: linux-next: perfmon3 tree build failure

Stephen,

All problems have been fixed in my linux-next tree.

For sched.h, it is a bit more complicated because of Itanium.
On Itanium, there is an older version of perfmon called v2.0. It used
to use CONFIG_PERFMON but that clashed with new perfmon also
using the same macro. So my first patch renamed CONFIG_PERFMON
into CONFIG_PERFMON_V20 for Itanium. In sched.h however, the pfm_context
field is used by both the legacy Itanium v2.0 and new perfmon. The fix is
to add this field if either CONFIG_PERFMON or CONFIG_PERFMON_V20
is set.

I also made the changes for fsuid and fsgid.

Just pull from my linux-next tree again.

Thanks.