Re: Why should we teach students Linux??

John Aspinall schreef:
> Jarmo forwarded:
>
>>> knows a link/document about why we should educate our students in the
>>> Linux OS, please send it. Or article about the usage of Linux in
>>> company's.
>
> This is a completely meaningless question until we know what kind of
> students.  Elementary computer science?  Operating system design?
> Software business and marketing?  Anthropology (like the recent survey
> here)?  Elementary school?  High school?  Undergraduate?  Post-graduate?
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-newbie" in
> Please read the FAQ at http://www.linux-learn.org/faqs

In my original post I explained this:
I'm tutor on the Faculty ICT, department NID. This is a bachelor degree
and we are preparing our students to become something more then just
System Administrators (such as manager, consulting, etc....).

(NID stands for Network Infrastructure Design.)

-