Re: images -> DVD-slideshow ?

On 06-04, Bhikkhu Mettavihari wrote:

> Lovely, lively,
> It was indeed hard to get started.
> There is a list on cinelerra where you could get much info.
>
> There is a link to a slackware site on www.cinelerra.org
> if you do "wget -r -np to that site" you should get most of the
> dependencies. If you have any problems please email me privately on
> mettavihari@xxxxxxxxx or ask on the cinelerra mailing list.

	Greetings and -- Appreciate!! Will try the above. Thanks..
Let me get some more time with the successfully compiled tarball on
Slackware10.2, test26.s kernel.. I'm sure I'll have some queries..
Didn't know there was a list. Missed that.. <grin> I was able to
fetch the 300, or so, pages of HTML docs.. Plenty of studying..

> I will have a look at lvempeg.sf.net
> It sounds interesting and challenging

	Be __very__ interested in hearing if you are able to load a
file into it.. I sure missed something.. Trouble is; cinelerra spoils
one though..

> There is also a interface for making dvd's but i have not mastered yet.
> May be in about 1-2 weeks I should be able to help.

	Burning DVD's that play on a stand alone consumer player not
a problem as Chuck and Ray figured out a few weeks ago.. At least
from captured .avi files, non edited..

	Best,

--

    Hal - in Terra Alta, WV/US - Slackware GNU/Linux 10.1   (2.4.29)
.