Re: images -> DVD-slideshow ?

Howdy, Fellows:

Thanks for the hints, but 'cinelerra' is much, much more
complex than what I want or need.  Those suggestions
are video editors, movie editors, ...

All I want to do is make a slide show of my still images
and put them on a DVD, perhaps with background music,
to play on a television DVD player.

Again, thanks,
Chuck

Bhikkhu Mettavihari wrote: