Problems with two internet links

Hi.
I have a runing router/firewall with one link to internet and need to add a
second link. When i do this the second link dont function.
My frist link is a large band dynamic ip link and the second is a short band
fixed ip link.
I want to use the frist link for my users access the internet and the second
to access some services from the internet.

I´m using a 2.4.18 kernel and my configuration is like this:
eth0 - connected to link 1 router
eth1 - connected to link 2 router
eth2 - connected to my lan
default gateway point to link 1 router

testing firewall rules:
iptables -t nat -P PREROUTING ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -P POSTROUTING ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -P OUTPUT ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -o eth0 -j SNAT --to-source eth0-ip
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -o eth1 -j SNAT --to-source eth1-ip

iptables -t filter -P INPUT ACCEPT
iptables -t filter -P FORWARD ACCEPT
iptables -t filter -P OUTPUT ACCEPT

my test is:
in a machine out of my network i try to ping the two interfaces.
the frist responds, but the second not.
Loging the packets in the firewall i see that when i ping the second
interface, the packet travels the NAT PREROUTING chains and disapear.
If i change the default router to the link 2 router the situation reverts,
the second respond and the frist not.

What i am doing wrong?? Can someone help me??

Thanks in advance.

-