Re: Full TCP Offload?

	Hello Jeff ,  All ,  Why couldn't the implementation be setup that
	the tcp offload code would be acquired from a kernel build ?  ie:
	the card presents a filesystem to the user and a script (or ?) is
	used to	place the necessary components onto that file system &
	tested & ...  Very difficult yes ,  But s/b do able .
		Thoughts ,  JimL