querries-Ethernet/PPP

Hi

I have got few querries related to my project.
I have got a Linux m/c with two network interfaces...wireless LAN (Aironet)
as "eth0" and GPRS PC card as "ppp0" .
I have to implement seamless roaming, so what I wan to achieve is that by
default I would be connected to wireless LAN interface and as soon as Access
Point signal strength weakens, I have to switch dynamically to "ppp"
interface.The "ppp" interface accepts the AT command sets for connecting to
GPRS network.

1) How do I get switch to the ppp0 interface dynamically??
    Can I accomplish my goal just by modifying the Kernel FIB and flushing
the routing cache table of Linux as per the                 connectivity???

2) Can you provide some help how to switch to "ppp" interface through a
program dynamically....??

Any suggestions are welcome.

Anticipating a reply

thanks and regards