RE: routing for 2 cards on single system and transfer of packets through wire connecting them

How much do you need to do?  I did this just yesterday to test some
hardware:

	ifconfig hdlc0 10.39.58.58 netmask 255.255.0.0 broadcast
10.39.255.255
	ifconfig hdlc1 10.39.58.59 netmask 255.255.0.0 broadcast
10.39.255.255
	route add 1.2.3.4 dev hdlc0

	ping 1.2.3.4 &
	tcpdump -i hdlc1

There were no responses, of course, but hdlc1 did receive the requests.
--
Dan Eble <dane@aiinet.com>  _____  .
                           |  _  |/|

-