Small Reminder: epic100-fiber-patch

Hi!

Just wanted to ask if there's any special reason why I don't get any feedback
for this final version of my patch? Do I have to send it to Marcelo or
somewhere else for inclusion?

If you can't remember: I posted a patch for epic100.c which activates the
fiber interface on SMC EtherPower FX cards on Aug 17th.

You can find all details and the patch in the archives (search for "epic100.c
fiber support, improved") or on the net on

http://www.hillier.de/linux/epic100-fiber.php3.

The patched driver is now running successfully on 48 workstations and three
servers in my college since several weeks.

With the friendly support of my college (UAS Landshut) and SMC Networks
Germany, who lent me the three different SMC 9432 cards (BTX, TX-MP, FTX), I
was also able to test it on all the SMC Etherpower cards with success.

The patch has also been accepted by SuSE and is included in their current
developer kernels since some months and will be part of the upcoming 8.1
distribution.

As I have all these lent cards and other test hardware (fiber-tp-converter,
cables, ...) only available until the end of September at home, I would
greatly appreciate a quick feedback.

BTW: I will surely support these changes in the future, too, but it will be
more difficult for me to test changes then (have to do the work in the
college then).

If you don't have any objections, please apply to current kernel. If something
is wrong with it please tell me...

TIA!!

--
Ciao,