StarOffice Server on a LAN (Hetrogenous OS)

Dear All,
I want to install a StarOffice 5.2 server for my LAN which has mix operating
systems. The operating systems are Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0
Windows 2000 and Red Hat Linux.

All people on LAN will use this server from their workstations that have mixed
operating systems on their end. And save all office documents on
that server.

I am not sure that how it is possible. The help with staroffice says that one
can use startoffice for multi users on same system on which it is installed.
It do not say anything how it can be used in the situations which I have.

My first question is that is it possible to use staroffice server in the way I
want to use it.

If yes then how.

Any other solution for the situation which I have.

I need help in this matter.

Many thanks in advance.