Re: Problem with DNS

The way I see it for now put your DNS server on the second link on which
resolving passport.com works. Then let you people browse through the other
link but with their DNS servers set to the DNS machine on the alternative
link. The way I see it, the problem is with your upstream and not you. It
may have refused connections through it to the DNS servers of passport or
more likely the passport server is not accepting connections on port 53
from your upstream. Itmay be one of those port sentry kind of things etc
like maybe someone on your same backbone tried to crack them and some
running protetive mechanism automatically banned connections on port 53
from your back bone. Nothing you can do about it except keep writing.

-