Problem with DNS

Hello,

Our DNS could not resolve the following domains
 passport.com
 microsoft.com
 msn.com
 msnbc.com

It is resolving all other requets normally. Both Primary and Secondary DNS
could not resolve these domains. I also install DNS on another machine on
same network but same situation with that also.
I remove the firewall from the router and after removing that firewall
check the problem but the problem persists.

Operating System is Linux Red Hat
And DNS Version is Bind-8.2.2_P5

All things were running fine about three days ago. We do not change any
configurations at our machine.

>From my network I can ping the DNS servers for the above domains some them
are
DNS6.CP.MSFT.NET
DNS7.CP.MSFT.NET
DNS4.CP.MSFT.NET
DNS5.CP.MSFT.NET

We have another link with Internet. When I route my DNS machine to
Internet
through that link then the DNS can resolve above domains. But when I route
it through my current link with Internet then it could not resolve the
above domains although it was working properly with this link three days
ago.

I have contacted msn.com people. They say that they do not block 53/udp
for any one.And nslookup indicates that your dns servers can get the
correct NS records for these domains but do not appear to be able to get
the SOA information.
We are in trouble due this problem because our clients can not access
hotmail.com, because hotmail.com redirects to
lc*.law*.hotmail.passport.com and our DNS is unable to resolve
passport.com.

> server DNS4.CP.MSFT.NET
Default Server:  DNS4.CP.MSFT.NET
Address:  207.46.138.11

>www.passport.com
Server:  DNS4.CP.MSFT.NET
Address:  207.46.138.11

*** DNS4.CP.MSFT.NET can't find www.passport.com: No response from server

Although I can ping DNS4.CP.MSFT.NET but when I set my server
DNS4.CP.MSFT.NET and query for "www.passport.com" it gives no response.

Waiting for help and thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arshad Mahmood.