Re: TCP Management

> What I have seen from at the application layer is that
> all return response will ONLY be received until all
> requests have been sent.

What network device are you using? Ethernet? If so, if it is not in
full-duplex mode and the server is continuously sending, the client
ethernet card just can't get onto the cable because the cable is used.
If you stop sending for a small amount of time, the client ethernet card
sees that the cable is unused and can send it's data. The other way is
to put the ethernet cards in full-duplex mode (not with coax and only
some cards can do this, and if you're using a hub, big chance the hub
does not support it).

Erik.
-