Re: TCP Management

I think you have a problem with your application code. Is your server in a
loop which includes accept()?? Are U spawning a thread for every client
request that you get? If it is multithreaded is your server waiting for
all clients to end. As
somebody else has suggested, check out the bible Unix Network
Programming--W. Richard Stevens. If you wanna know about the gory
implementation details of TCP, read TCP/IP Illustrated Vol 2 by the same
author.

Good luck!
Hari

			Hariharan L. Thantry
			thantryh@cse.msu.edu

4642, S. Hagadorn Road, #E6		Dept of Computer Science and Engg
East Lansing, MI 48823			Michigan State University
					East Lansing, MI 48824-1226
Ph(res): 1-517-332-2645			Ph(off): 1-517-353-6646

-